Hotel California(加洲旅馆)吉他谱
Hotel California(加洲旅馆)吉他谱该歌谱演奏者为古典版
,歌曲名称为Hotel California,歌谱类型为吉他谱。喜爱英文歌曲的fans没有几个不知道《Hotel California(加州旅店)》,这首空前绝后的超级、超超级、世界顶级、钻石级金曲是本世纪最著名的流行音乐作品,它造就了一批Hotel California的超级fans。可能是这首单曲太有名了,风头甚至盖过了它的创造者“老鹰乐队”。
Don Henley是这样解说hotel California的:"We were all middle- class kids from the Midwest, ' Hotel California' was our interpretation of the high life in Los Angeles. It was meant to be a metaphor for the United States, for the excesses this country has always been known for. It wasn' t meant to be just about California or Beverly Hills."
“我们是一群来自中西部州中产阶层背景的年轻人,《加州旅馆》是我们对洛杉矶的上流社会的理解。它可看做是对总是追求奢华生活的美国的一个象征,而不仅仅是关于加州和贝弗利山区。”(贝弗利山区是洛杉矶的 一个最富人区,好莱坞的影星歌星的居处)
On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
在漆黑荒凉的高速公路上,凉风吹散了我的头发
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
科里塔斯温热的气息,在空中袅袅上升
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
抬头极目远方,看见微微闪烁的灯光
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
我的头脑变得沉重,我的视线越发模糊
I had to stop for the night
必须停下来了,寻找过夜的地方
There she stood in the doorway;
她就站在门廊
I heard the mission bell
布道的钟声在我耳边回响
And I was thinking to myself, "This could be Heaven or this could be Hell"
我心中暗念,"还不知道这里是地狱还是天堂"
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
这时她点起一根蜡烛,给我前面引路
There were voices down the corridor,
走廊深处一阵阵歌声回荡
I thought I heard them say...
我想我听见他们在唱。。。
"Welcome to the Hotel California
"欢迎来到加州旅馆
Such a lovely place, Such a lovely face
多么可爱的地方, 多么可爱的脸庞
Plenty of rooms at the Hotel California
加州旅馆如此多的客房
Any time of year, you can find it here "
一年四季无论何时何候,你都可以在这找到地方"
Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends
带着仿佛如纱般缠绕的心思,她开着一辆梅塞德斯·奔驰
She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends
还带着许多漂亮迷人的小伙子,她都唤他们叫朋友
How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.
在庭院里他们舞的多欢,挥洒着夏日甜味的香汗
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget
有人狂舞中唤起回忆,而有人狂舞着是为了忘记
So I called up the Captain, "Please bring me my wine"
于是我把主人召唤,"请给我来点酒"
He said, 'We haven't had that spirit here since 1969'
他说,"自1969年我们这就再没那东西了"
And still those voices are calling from far away,
而那些声音依然远远传来,
Wake you up in the middle of the night
令人在午夜也会惊醒
Just to hear them say...
只听得他们在唱。。。
"Welcome to the Hotel California
"欢迎来到加州旅馆
Such a lovely place, Such a lovely face
多么可爱的地方,多么可爱的脸庞
They livin' it up at the Hotel California
在加州旅馆他们纵情狂欢
What a nice surprise, bring your alibis"
多么美妙的惊奇呀,为你带来想要的借口!"
Mirrors on the ceiling, The pink champagne on ice
天花板上的镜子,冰上粉红色的香槟
And she said 'We are all just prisoners here, of our own device'
这时她说,"我们其实不过是这里的囚徒,甘心被自己所驱使"
And in the master's chambers, They gathered for the feast
然后在主人房间里,他们聚集在盛宴前
They stab it with their steely knives,
挥舞着钢制的刀叉
But they just can't kill the beast
但却就是不能刺死野兽
Last thing I remember, I was running for the door
我记得我做的最后一件事是跑向大门
I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
我必须寻找来时的路回到从前的地方
'Relax,' said the night-man," We are programmed to receive.
"放松点,"值夜的说到,"我们安排好了接收,
You can checkout any time you like,
你可以在喜欢的时候结帐,
but you can never leave!"
但你却永远无法离开!"